About Men’s Ministry
The men’s ministry vision is to remain under the guidance of the Holy Spirit in order to reflect Christ in our homes, church, and community.
Men’s ministry mission is that, we (men of Gshac) are determined to be the spiritual leaders that God wants us to be at home, at church, and in the community and by serving others in the family of God with our gifts, talents, and abilities and by reaching out to the lost.
- We will spend more time in individual and corporate bible study
- We will spend quality time with our wives
- We will spend quality time with our children
- We will set specific time apart for family devotion
- We will participate more actively in the church ministries
- We will offer our services to the church and the church family whenever the needs arise
- We will hold each other accountable for the commitment we are making today
- We ask our leaders, friends and families to hold us accountable to our commitment